Fast Response & Compliance for the Marine Industries
Sicada Fire & Safety is uniquely placed for Marine fire equipment and safety and we nationally service ships from our offices in Queensland and New South Wales.
We have worked on well over 2000 vessels of all types; tugs, trawlers, Cape class bulk carriers, coastal tramps as well as luxury yachts and private vessels. While each year we attend more than 280 vessels Australia wide maintaining and servicing ships from domestic and international origins. All major marine accreditations are held, and we have the in-house expertise to comprehensively survey, test, inspect and service our clients marine fire and safety equipment.
Sicada Fire & Safety holds the following certifications:
- Det Norske Veritas
- ABS Certificate of Service Approval
- Approval of Service Supplier by Lloyd’s Register of Shipping
Sicada Marine has a proven record of meeting our client deadlines within budget. Our tools are air portable and we can ship our technicians to your preferred port often within a few hours, providing around the clock availability.
Sicada Fire & Safety provide our maritime clients with the following:
- Annual survey of fire fighting equipment
- Hydro testing and refilling of cylinders
- Analysis and replacement of fire fighting foam
- Inspection, testing and filling of breathing apparatus and escape sets
- Refilling of all types of fire fighting equipment
- Service of BA cylinders and Apparatus
- Service of all types of fire fighting or suppression systems
- Service of portable fire extinguishers
To arrange a pre-programmed task, or contact us for an emergency service, please contact us today.